Applications to SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA PARISH SCHOOL are accepted at any time.
- Print out application and complete.
- Important to note: Children must be 4 years old on or before September 1 of the school year to enter transitional kindergarten. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the school year to enter kindergarten.
- Include all necessary forms – children entering first through eighth: copy of recent report card.
- Mail in or drop off application (and forms, if applicable) along with $100 application fee.
- Schedule a tour – We look forward to meeting you. Click here to schedule a tour or call our office at (949) 494-7339.
- Call us anytime you have questions.
You will receive a phone call from the Admissions Department or principal notifying you of acceptance – children entering kindergarten will be accepted following readiness screening from Chancy-Bruce (screening typically takes place in late January/early February).