Applications are now being accepted for the 2020-2021 school year. To submit your application for review please follow the instructions below. Please note there is limited space available. If you have any questions, please contact the office at 949-494-7339.
Instructions for applying to the 2020-2021 SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA PARISH SCHOOL year.
- Download and print the New Student Application Form. (link)
- Complete and submit the application with the required documents to the school office.
- Required Documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Baptismal Certificate
- First Reconciliation and First Eucharist Certificate (if applicable)
- Verification of Immunizations
- Report Card (last semester/trimester) – for students entering grades 1-8
- Standardized test scores – most current results.
- Mail or drop off application and documents along with $100 application fee to the school at 30516 S. Coast Hwy, Laguna Beach, CA 92651.
- Upon receipt of application the Admission Department will contact you regarding scheduling a time for admission testing.
- Letters of acceptance are mailed to the parents of those students who have been admitted to St. Catherine of Siena Parish School. Failure to receive an acceptance letter at this time does not preclude acceptance in the future.
We look forward to working with you throughout the admission process and having you learn more about our beautiful school.