Be a Volunteer!
Be a part of your student’s learning experience by supporting the school. SAINT CATHERINE OF SIENA PARISH SCHOOL requires that each family provide service to the school in order to contain costs while strengthening the school environment in which a partnership exists between the school and the families.
Each family is required to donate 40 hours of their time to the school year. For the purposes of this program, the school places a value of $25 per hour served, on time that is donated. In recognition that some families may not be able to donate their time, three options are available:
- Paying tuition in full by June 5th, 2019 for upcoming school year
- Service Hour Buy-Out, $1,000 payment received by June 5th, 2019
- Perform 40 hours of service to the school by April 1st, 2020
In order to secure and maintain a safe environment for our students, Saint Catherine School and the Diocese of Orange has set a series of procedures in place that each adult must comply with in order to volunteer.
- Fingerprinting (Live Scan) through the Diocese of Orange
- Safe Environment Training through CMG Connect, the Diocese of Orange training hub
- School Board Member
- Parent Teacher Guild member
- Servicing as room parent
- Volunteer in the classroom
- Drive or chaperon on a field trip
- Chairing a school event
New student referral – 20 hour service credit per new student that lists your family’s name on their completed registration/enrollment package.
Please note that in the event service hours are not fulfilled by April 1st, 2020, the family will be responsible for the unfulfilled portion of the Service Hour Agreement at the rate of $30 per unfulfilled hour. Payment of unfulfilled service hour will be due April 2020 and will be processed through our FACTS system.